sojourner n : a temporary resident
- Rhymes: -ɜː(r)nə(r)
Sojourner may refer to:
- Sojourners Magazine
- Sojourner Truth (1797-1883), an abolitionist and women's rights activist
- Sojourner Truth Organization, an organization named after the abolitionist
- Sojourner (rover), the space exploration rover named after the abolitionist that was a component of the Mars Pathfinder mission
- Sojourner-Douglass College, a private learning institution named after the abolitionist
- Willie Sojourner (1943-2005), a basketball player
- Sojourn, a comic book series
- Sojourner (album) a multi-disc wood-cased boxset released in 2007 by the alt.country band Magnolia Electric Co.
- Sojourner - Under Canadian Tax Law is an individual who is temporarily present in Canada for a period of 183 days or more during one calendar year. This classifies that person as a resident of Canada for the entire year. For this rule to apply the individual must be a resident of another country during the 183 days in question.
addressee, artist-in-residence, denizen, dweller, habitant, house detective, incumbent, inhabitant, inhabiter, inmate, inpatient, intern, live-in maid, locum tenens, occupant, occupier, passer, passerby, residencer, resident, resident physician, residentiary, resider, temporary lodger, tenant, transient, transient guest